Sunday, November 16, 2008

Monday Monday

How many of you spend the weekend thinking that on Monday I will get back on track with my diet?
If you eat sensible and reasonable every weekend..good for you! However if you are like me you probably don't. It seems that SO many fun food events occur on the weekend. Football, birthdays, date night, parties, etc...there are so many chances to blow all our hard work from the week.

I heard some great advice once (thanks Victoria) that if the celebration was in honor of you then go ahead....eat, drink and be merry! For me this past weekend was my birthday so I had some cake, a few cocktails and a meal that was less then stellar. I celebrated me and now I can start fresh on Monday. Great!! Problem is I find myself starting fresh every Monday and obviously I am not celebrating me every weekend. So this week I am challenging myself and you to stick to your healthy habits not only all week but also throughout the weekend. Can you do it?

Check back on Friday for an update and some motivation to help survive the weekend! Have a great and healthy week!

Written by featured StrollerFit blogger: Becky Thomas

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Your blog is so true. There is no better time to start StrollerFit or start a consistent eating program than NOW! No need to wait until Monday!