Friday, September 26, 2008

Member Appreciation at StrollerFit


Congratulations to all current members who have been with

StrollerFit Plano or StrollerFit Frisco

for more than a year and some more than 2 years.

StrollerFit Saturday Moms

For all of you who have ever been a part of StrollerFit, just joined StrollerFit, or have been around since the beginning, thank you so much for choosing this program for you and your child!!!!

2 Years +

Charisma C.
Caroline B.
Bethany B.
Kim B.
Tyne B.
Rachel D.
Daphne B.
Michele R.
Kristi O.

1 Year +

Chelle B.
Priti B.
Monica M.
Chris F.
Jennifer H.
Becca K.
Lindsay K.
Sharon L.
Kari R.
Randie S.
Danielle W.
Jane A.
Jennifer G.
Pamela S.
Joana S.
Wendy C.
Lynn E.
Erin S.


There are MANY more of you who will be celebrating your 1 year anniversary in Oct. and Nov.!!




2 comments:

Kristi said...

I *heart* StrollerFit. I don't know what I'd do without it!!! Thanks, V, for all that you do.

Becca said...

A thanks goes out to you as well. Without StrollerFit and all the friends I've made, I would still be stuck in my house all day. You're the best! <3