Monday, June 23, 2008

Surprise at StrollerFit

You guys really got me today at StrollerFit!! I'm supposed to be surprising you, not the other way around!!

After class I turned to my Strollerfriends coordinator Becca and asked if she had any announcements. She gave me a strange look, said yes and then started digging in her stroller. The whole group went quiet, which was unusual since class was over. I thought to myself, "What in the world is she doing? She knows what events we have coming up." It was then that she SURPRISED me with a thank you book filled with all kinds of sweet notes from StrollerFit members. (We had our 2 year StrollerFit anniversary in May and are celebrating this month). I was so touched and overwhelmed by the gift. One of the most thoughtful and just all around sweet gifts I've ever received. The group also got together and presented me with a massage, facial and manicure. Wow!


I took some time after StrollerFit at the Frisco Athletic Center to sit down and read the notes and cards. I had happy tears. :) I'm sure the people walking by me wondered, "what in the world is wrong with that girl?" In my previous post I talked about savoring those special moments and I will say, I took that time today.

If you are a member of one of my StrollerFit or Restore the Core classes please know that I am so grateful that you came to that first class and took a chance. Thank you for putting your trust in me as a fitness instructor and sharing your children with me. It is because of you that I am blessed to see some of my dreams come true.


Thank you!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

AWWW Girly! You totally deserved to be surprised!
We ALL love ya!

Kristi said...

You have done so much for so many of us through StrollerFit. We really appreciate you and want you to know it!!!

Rachel said...

BIG ((((HUGS))))! We really do all appreciate all you do for us!

Happy 2nd StrollerFit Anniversary!

Whitney said...

You totally deserve it :) You always motivate us to do our best!