Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Importance of Snacks...

Oh my gosh...After taking one StrollerFit class, teaching another and then going to a meeting, I'M STARVING! Did I pack a snack? NO! Did I think about it? YES! I always think I'm going to be OK!

I ate breakfast this morning at 8:00 am and now it's 1:00 pm and I'm about to eat...as soon as I finish this entry. :) I feel weak, hungry and am in a HORRIBLE mood. Why do I do this to myself? I always think I can push my limits and that I won't feel weak, hungry and moody, yet everytime I do this, I feel the same way.

Moral of the story...Take a snack with you...a handful of nuts, cut veggies, string cheese. Something that will keep your blood sugar stable and your happy face on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TAKE A MILK OF GLASS OR BANANA WHEN U WAKE UP U FELL ENERGETIC BECAUSE WHEN WE SLEEP OUR METABOLISM IS WORKING AND AFTER WAKE UP WE NEED MORE ENERGY SO TRY THIS U FELL BETTER