Monday, July 21, 2008

You go MOM!!


Inspired. Motivated. Role Model. Friends. Strong. Community.

These are all words that come to mind when I look at this picture. Mom’s “exercising” their right to gain and keep their mommymuscle® while pregnant. Mom’s leading the way to show other mom’s that you can exercise while having a healthy pregnancy. Moms not even knowing that they are motivating those pregnant and non-pregnant women around them to say, “if she can do it, then I can do it.” You never know the impact you may have on others.


“You go Mom.”

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Thank you!!! It really made a difference in how I felt & looked while pregnant. Not to mention an easy delivery & recovery... plus the weight is coming off a lot faster than my first pregnancy. STROLLERFIT ROCKS!!!

Becca said...

I just love this picture!!!!!

Rachel said...

Thank you, Victoria! These bring great memories... And, I'm so glad that I've been able to exercise as consistently as I have. It's great to have a pregnancy friendly program to participate in prior to and post baby!